Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom

I always loved my mom's cooking when I was growing up. I'm sure most people think their mom makes the best version of every food, but my mom really does...in my eyes anyway! She's an awesome baker and dessert is always top notch! Here's a list of things my mom taught me how to make that I will always think are the best around! 
•CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 
(Don't even bother arguing. My mom's are the best around. Period. Ok ok my mother in law's run a very close second.)
•Butter cookies. Jill and Kenny fight over them.
•Baked macaroni and cheese. I still can't make it like hers. 
•Breakfast Pizza. Every Christmas morning. Its so good!
•Pasta salad. Her version just always tastes better. 
•Pumpkin pie. 
•Apple pie...really I always make it too runny. I don't know how she does it. 
•Caesar salad. I know that sounds silly but it tastes great when she makes it. 
•Homemade spaghetti sauce. I'm still not sure how she makes it but I love her it when she makes a bigger batch and freezes it. 
I could go on, but those are a few of my favorites. Hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day! Love you Mom! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment