Friday, May 3, 2013

Time to talk Yonanas

When my sister-in-law Lori was home over the holidays she started telling me about this contraption called Yonanas. I listened but was having a hard time believing the praises she was singing. It's a little machine that makes homemade frozen yogurt-like desserts from bananas, other fruits, and NOTHING ELSE! So you can imagine why I was skeptical. Kenny and I went online and watched the promo video on the website and decided we had to try it. With a million different things that came up, we didn't get to buy it for a few months. I told my coworker about it and my mom and they both went and got it immediately!
Well we finally got ours this past weekend(thank you mom for picking it up for us!) Tonight, we had Yonanas. And it was damn delicious. Seriously.
We got our "cheetah spotted bananas" in the freezer yesterday and I also froze some strawberries for Kenny. That's it. The bananas are the base and must be spotted before you peel and freeze them. Any other fruit you want to add as flavor must be frozen as well. You put the fruit into the machine and out comes frozen yogurt-well its that texture but way healthier! I added a spoonful of peanut butter to mine after it was made and it was sooooo good! Definitely satisfied my sweet tooth!
You have to try this! You will be telling everyone you know about it, I swear! It's really incredible! Ours was found at Bed, Bath, and Beyond-you know they take their coupons even if they are expired so it was a deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment